[windows2000] Re: Off topic - Microsoft exams

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 15:40:28 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, Transcender used to be the benchmark of exam readiness. what has changed?
Thanks anyway

Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 07:03:18 -0700
From: london31uk@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Off topic - Microsoft exams
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys,
Just wondering what people are using these days to study and practice for the
Microsoft exams. It used to be Transcender, are they still that good? or other

Reveal your inner athlete and share it with friends on Windows Live. Share now!