[windows2000] Re: Off topic - Microsoft exams

  • From: Richard Bruce <richardbruce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:44:01 +0000

I took the MCSA 2000 to 2003 upgrade exam 70-296 back in March hoping to get in
under the wire. Used several study resources but relied heavily on Transcender
because they had been helpful in the past. Failed twice and got my $ back.

Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 07:03:18 -0700From: london31uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[windows2000] Off topic - Microsoft examsTo: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys,
Just wondering what people are using these days to study and practice for the
Microsoft exams. It used to be Transcender, are they still that good? or other