[windows2000] Re: OT-Virus Scan for DOS Box

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:55:19 -0400

It's cool having another bank employee on this list.  I laugh at our Fedline
machines every time I see them.  I also laugh at our OS/2 telephone banking
computer.  :]

Ray at work

From:  Jonathan Jesse

Not surprised at all that you are using a DOS box.  The government uses
"Fedline" one way to transmit wires, returns and order savings bonds through
a DOS based system.  I think the better question is how many viri are
written to attack a DOS box?