[windows2000] Re: OT-Virus Scan for DOS Box

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:14:03 -0400

What you don't remember stoned? Natas?  Some of the worst virus'es out
there are dos boot sector infectors.  I was a virus technician at Nasa
Lewis (now Glenn) back in the day of the "dos" virus and sneakernet
infection route.   They do still exist and are out there. Check out
Fprot for dos.  Frisk was one of the first virus researchers out there.
I used to correspond back and forth with him on arpanet/usenet.
  http://www.f-prot.com/ <http://www.f-prot.com/>

JK