[windows2000] Re: OT-Stamps for email

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:25:09 -0500

I think this is the wrong way to answer a problem.  I have a very simple
solution, a password.  When you send email it would have a new tab for
password.  This of course would be saved in the senders address book so
they wouldn't have to remember.  But for the people who need to email me
I would give them my password.  They don't know my password it doesn't
come through.  If you think about it whoever is emailing you already
needs to write down the email address, so what if we changed it to email
address and password.

This isn't the solution but it is a lot better idea than paying for
something no one will ever pay for.  Well, scratch that I'm always
amazed at what people will pay for.

Gunnar

  _____