[windows2000] Re: OT: mswindowsxp Listowner/Moderator

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:56:32 -0700

<trying to find a hole to crawl into>

I had called myself reading the header info and I saw my SBC address
because that was the first thing I thought of, (which account) but after
further review my thinking was overtirned because if I had of scrolled
down some more, I would have seen the ELN address! :-(  I also use to
use Calypso where the mailer actually will reply with the correct acount.
Guess I better go back to it huh? :-O

Many thanks Jim!

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:23:12 -0400, "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net";
<jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> had this to say:

JKh> No it looks like he used to subscribe to Earthlink and has that address
JKh> subscribed to the list and it is now forwarded to his ATT account. He
JKh> can't send to the list because it is not coming from Earthlink account.
JKh> You must send email to the list from the same address that you are
JKh> subscribed as.  So he will get the list messages forwarded but can't
JKh> post.  I see this all the time. People forget what address they
JKh> subscribed as.
JKh>
JKh> Jim

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels