[windows2000] Re: OT: D2D2T

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:55:47 +0200

I tried that on a low end-system. Didn't see much improvement with the Gb-NIC.
Sure, the nw-speeds were improved a bit, but not enough to warrant more work.
OTOH it might be because the data we backup consists of many small files -
this is slow. Jumbo frames may help, but I saw to many problems with this
setting enabled.

Finally I decided to just let it be and keep on as before.

HTH.

  _____