[windows2000] OT: Creating a homemade XP Installation CD

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:09:27 -0800

I was reading this debate on the usefulness and/or need of a floppy
drive these days and the vast majority opinion is that the #1 main
reason it is still around is because that is where XP looks for 3rd
party driivers and the such. So I was thinking, is there a way to like
copy the XP cd to hard drive and add these drivers and the burn it back
to CD so they are readily available, meaning no need for the floppy?

"I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel"