[windows2000] Re: OT: Creating a homemade XP Installation CD

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 19:13:13 -0800

I actually tried M$ Word and although it says it does line mumbering, it
wasn't quite clear. Surprise Surprise! :-)   I downloaded the latest
Open Office and they have really done a job on it, imo of course! :-)
Looks good. Anyway, I found the line and the syntax was correct so I
don't know what the deal was. After about four or five coasters, I
finally got the cd where it would boot (Nero kept defaulting to floppy
emulation and I kept missing that) it then says it (XP) couldn't find
the driver. ARGH!!!

Well, I'm getting ready to boot back into W2K and try a couple of things
and see if I can work a few things out there.

Thanks!

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:32:32 -0500, "Sullivan, Glenn"
<GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following: