[windows2000] Re: New Server installation

  • From: "Mauricio Fernandez" <mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:38:51 -0400

Thanks

Mauricio Fernández S.
IT Manager
Tel. 591- 445-25160
Fax. 591- 441-15056
mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.fdta-valles.org
Cochabamba - Bolivia

-----Original Message-----
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Berry
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:53 PM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: New Server installation

Technically on a VPN you don't even need it to have AD, but to be safe
making it either a child or additional DC is probably the way to go.

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not
be done at all." --Peter Drucker