[windows2000] Re: Networking

  • From: cej4108@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Charles E. James)
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:55:21 -0500

Do both pc's have the same user name and password. I found that if I didn't
have a user account set up on them with identical passwords (workgroup config.)
that they would not see each other.

Also, did you share the appropriate file folders and add that user name etc to
the permissions.

--
Charles E. James, Programmer/Analyst
U. C. Berkeley, Berkeley California