[windows2000] Re: Logoff Problem

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ktyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:34:25 -0800

>From: ktyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I would run regmon and filemon and see what exactly is failing, this
>will give you a better clue on what the problem really is.

Those are both cool programs, but I don't see how they're going to help in
this case, a failed application shouldn't prevent you from logging off.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"And here in our server room you can see our Beowolf Cluster of C64's that
keeps our enterprise on the very cutting edge of technology."