[windows2000] Re: Legacy Help

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 07:53:27 -0700

Yeah, I am.  And I think the boot file situation will work.  I have a set I
made for the same server, when I was trying to boot the dead SCSI drives.
So let me give that a shot.  I think that will help.... one or both of
these.  Funny... I asked around my senior people what they thought I could
do, uh... gee... you can't do nothin, install 2000. (Siebel 6.5 doesn't
support Windows 2000)

Thanks guys!!!

Jen

  _____