[windows2000] LDAP Printer Mapping in Cold Fusion

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:37:06 -0800

Hi Guys -

        I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me out with this.  We
are cutting over to a new Win2k3 Print Server.  In addition to using the
Find Function in AD, we want to put up a web page that will allow users to
use LDAP to find their printer and map it for them.  Has anyone done this in
Cold Fusion?  I have an idea of what we need, and I'm going to do some
searching for more info on the web, but I'm not a webmaster and know nothing
about LDAP *or* Cold Fusion... But am tasked with gathering all the data.
Thus begins the search...

Thanks so much,

Jennifer

Jennifer Hooper