[windows2000] Kixtart362 & Routing Remote Access Server

  • From: CSchwab@xxxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 14:22:01 -0400

        I have recently moved to a new Windows 2000 Server. I have setup
Routing & Remove Access Server on a second Windows 2000 system configured
as second Domain Controller.

        The Problem:

        When a user dials-in, the log-on script (KIXTART362) appears not
to run. I use this script to map users to the network shares. It works
fine when the user logs into the network directly, but does not when they
dial-in.

        I am able to map using the ip address/share, but not the using the
system name/share. I am not sure if this is a DNS issue. I am no longer
using WINS or Hosts files.

        Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Clinton A Schwab