[windows2000] Re: Kixtart362 & Routing Remote Access Server

  • From: "Ronald Mazzotta" <RMazzotta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 18:12:12 -0400

Are you letting dhcp assign them IP's.  If you are change it to a static
pool so that dhcp isn't involved.  Also make sure that the IP's are the
same subnet as the RAS server they are connecting to and ALSO make sure
dhcp doesn't hand out those ip's to a local machine.

Ronald R. Mazzotta Jr.
Director of IT