[windows2000] Re: Keeping two wireless networks separate

  • From: "Corey S" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:11:51 +1000

I haven't got much experience with wireless networks, but could you use
seperate channels? Perhaps have the office running on channel 1, and the
delegates on channel 11?

This should effectively block them from seeing each other - and it
leaves plenty of room between the channels to try and eliminate overlap.

Corey