[windows2000] Re: Keeping two wireless networks separate

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:07:13 -0700

From: "Kevin Alexander" <kalexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That seems to make sense to me, but I'm still unsure whether the 192.168.1.x
network would be able to see the 192.168.2.x network.

That's straight ROUTING101, if there is a routing table entry on the router then yes, otherwise no.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else." -- Tyler Durden

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage today! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es