[windows2000] Re: IE Error

  • From: "Eddie Keator" <eddiekeator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:19:41 -0800

I am not sure what the exact item fix was - but when I applied Win 2000 SP 4 --
that particular issue was occur only occasionally instead of the frequent
"error" dialog. I also don't like clutter and being the multitasker that I am,
I use NetCaptor which is a single application but tabs the varied sites one
might visit instead of multiple copies of MSIE running. MyIE2 is another
candidate. Both use MSIE technology and the internet options setting....

I won't ever run Netscape or Opera. Netscape is a resource hog and Opera just
doesn't appeal to me.

Cheers

-Eddie