[windows2000] Keyboarde layout problem

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:32:34 +0100

Hi Guys,

We use terminal services in administrative mode to connect to our win2k
servers.

For both the client and server, we use the English OS version, and
everyone is happy....

But now a customer wants to connect one of the servers with DUTCH
windows XP pro OS installed.....

And he cannot logon to the terminal services session since his keyboard
is behaving strange.....

Any idea how to solve this issue? Can I solve this issue by changing the
keyboard settings on the server side, or the client side?

I am currently installing the Dutch XP pro, so that I can investigate,
but maybe someone else already had this problem before.....

Any help is welcome!

Regards,

Dennis Appelboom

marviQ