[windows2000] Re: IE Error

  • From: <nickch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:43:08 -0500

Thanks for the info to everyone.  I have run Spybot but have not yet tried
AdAware.  I will try and download it from another system and copy across my
mini home-network.  I presume it is Adaware.com or I'll just look in google.

Thanks Again * I was starting to feel like the guy whose doctor says he has
never seen anything like this before.  A rareity indeed.  AHHHHHHHH *

Nick