[windows2000] Re: GPO Logon Script & Printers ???

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:07:18 -0400

I found it...

<-----begin single line command--->
rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /ia /c\\machine /m "AGFA-AccuSet v52.3" /h
"Intel" /v "Windows 2000" /f %windir%\inf\ntprint.inf
<-----End single line command----->
(everything between "Begin" and "End" is one command... it will wrap I'm
sure...)

where:

/ia = Install printer driver using INF file
/c  = Perform this action on the remote computer named \\machine
/m  = Model name of the printer
/h  = Processor Architecture
/v  = OS version for this driver
/f  = Location of the INF file.

For a list of all PrintUIEntry commands, run the following command at a
command line:
rundll32 printui.dll, PrintUIEntry /?

Hope this helps,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA