[windows2000] Re: GPO Logon Script & Printers ???

  • From: Mark Guzzo <marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 09 Apr 2003 10:11:45 -0500

This is on a Win2K Workstation. (I don't have any problems with printers
for users that use Citrix on Thin Devices).

Update:
I just logged in as my test user on my Workstation and now I get the
printers mapped. This is AFTER I logged on the same workstation as
myself (admin) and ran the script. So now I just added to the list of
printers a different printer and I don't get it mapped. I checked the
error code of KIX for the failed printer and it's '1797' which means
'ERROR_UNKNOWN_PRINTER_DRIVER'. My guess is that it gives me that error
because the user does NOT have rights to install the driver.

Mark