[windows2000] Re: Every time I print out something on my home PC, it c

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:20:53 -0400

Start menu> Printers and faxes> right click on the
printer>properties>advanced tab> new driver (browse to the location of
your new driver.)

Of course you will have to download a newer driver from the printer
manufacturer website.

HP has great support if your printer is under warranty. You should call
them if this is the case and they will talk you through the driver
update.

May I suggest a basic troubleshooting course at your local community
college? Who knows it may open up career opportunities.  Good luck,
Joanne