[windows2000] Re: Every time I print out something on my home PC, it c

  • From: <cruggeri1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:29:17 -0700

have you actually checked your font settings and paper size on the printer settings to make sure there is nothing completely ridiculous in the settings causing you grief?

On Thu Aug 17 12:18 , 'Rod Falanga' <rjfalanga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

I have retried rebooting my PC, and uninstalling and reinstalling the
printer. Neither helped. I don't know how to go about updating the
drivers.

Rod

New Site from The Kenzig Group!
Windows Vista Links, list options