[windows2000] Re: Error 1706

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:03:00 -0400

Darlene,

Go to www.office.microsoft.com and do all of the product updates.

The issue about looking for the .msi file is resolved if you get your Office
totally up to date with Service Packs.

The error is:  Office originally needed the exact .msi it was installed from
(the exact network share or the exact cd (not a copy of that cd)  this is
resolved in the updates.

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  _____

Please visit us at www.darlenesexotics.com

Thanks, as always, The BabyDove

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law
and it may contain information which is privileged and confidential.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message is unauthorized
and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify WESCO Distribution, Inc. immediately at 412-454-4800.  Thank you.