[windows2000] Re: Download Pick of the Week: Unofficial Daylight Savings Time fix.

  • From: Rob Sharp <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:16:19 +0000

Ah, so in this case it would omit printing the black background, but continue to print the white text...? White-on-white?

Sorin Srbu wrote:
Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com <> wrote on Thursday, March 22, 2007 3:17 PM:

Windows allows for not printing the background, ie the (in this case) black
background. 8-)

Idiot tree huggers ... it takes 4 times the amount of ink to print a
"black" page on a printer thus probably tripling the cost.

On 3/21/07, Ray Costanzo <ray@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Very interesting post.  Thanks Toby!

        Perhaps the next thing they should go after is Google and ask them to
        change their pages to having a black background.

        Ray at home