[windows2000] Re: OT - Question on printer

  • From: Joanne Determann <jodetermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:49:29 +0000

I do  separate custom installs for special print settings like Ray suggests.
The printer some of our engineers print to requires 4  setting changes to
confiqure the printing of the  big prints they like. Also a shipping office
printer named "Letter head" for those ladies. Just don't let the word out. The
users will abuse you. From: rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [windows2000] Re: OT - Question on
printerDate: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:09:35 -0400

OT - Question on printer

I reckon you could also install it twice, set one of the
instances to color, the other to b/w, and just choose the one you want.

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beckett, William (Bill)
Posted At: Thursday, March 22, 2007 5:03 PM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: OT - Question on printer
Subject: [windows2000] OT - Question on printer

We have a
C920N, this Lexmark is set to default to color. If the user wants to print
black and white, they have to manually change the setting. Has anyone found a
way to change the printer default to black and white and force the user to
manual change if they want to print color?

Your friends are close to you. Keep them that way.
http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx