[windows2000] DNS Linkage

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:44:19 -0800

I've got two networks that I manage, they're connected by a VPN over the internet using IPCOP boxes. I want to set it up so that I can resolve DNS names on both networks from either end. Each network has their own Active Directory Integrated zone. (in seperate forests) I'm not sure even where to start, can I buy a vowel?

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"When your only tool is a hammer, all of your problems start looking like nails." --Mark Twain

Don?t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays. Get MSN Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es