trouble with the last part of the winamp install

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:45:43 -0700

Hi all, I helped a friend install winamp 5.094, but I couldn't get the
send button to activate after the program was installed in the
registration part of the installation, so, I just had the lady press
escape, but I'm wondering what would cause this, and why when
afterwards, why she would get the dj mike llama whipper sounder, when I
don't get that at all when opening winamp, even from the desk top?  I
am using window-eyes 5.0, but she is using a version of jaws, and, the
scripts must have already been installed, because it was talking about
insert h for help, and such, but I've never seen a situation where the
send button would not activate with either enter or the space bar, and
might this affect winamp adversely, or what?  Thanks, more of a
curiosity than anything else.  She is using xp home, if this helps.

Marty