Windows Media still playing cd's

  • From: "Scott Meyer" <meyer.scottt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 07:43:46 -0400

Hi
     Still having the problem of Windows Media still playing cd's. things I
have done.
in Windows Media  tried to change File association to play only video  but
their is no check box for doing so , does this have something to do with
control panel and Administrative rights?
In Winamp, I have checked play cd in winamp, check all in file association but
after I save it I go back in and none is what is checked.and checked restore
preferences on start up.Is their a way to get windows to ask what player you
want to be your default player? Think I check don't ask me anymore.
I'm blind and using Jaws  screen reader.
Any help would  be appreciated.
Scott