the dirty house of fun invades the internet airwaves shortly!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JJRN listeners email list" <listeners@xxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:15:28 -0400

that is right folks!  the dirty house of fun will be on tonight. and along with
good music, and fun, we have things to get off our chests. and if you do too?
then you have found the right place. simply go to www.jjrn.net tonight at 7:00
PM eastern, 6:00 central, 4:00 pacific, and 23:00 UTC.  three hours of radio
that you can't hear on normal comertial radio!  why not check it out for
yourself!  hope to see you there.

--
      Currently in Lima, Lima Allen County, Ohio Clear, 71.1°F(21.7°C) Wind:NW
(310°) at 7mph (6KT)