This week's tcjwb

  • From: "Sarah" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind discussion list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:58:02 -0700

Well Hello all. This week marks the 5th anniversary of HKC Radio but since my
show will be on the 1st of oct my celebration will be a bit late.  We will be
focusing this week on one composer. J.S Brahms. We will conclude maybe if I can
get this together some clips from past TCJWB's. and if not, then we will
definitely end with a bang. Whi knows I might even make it a 3 hour show, if i
have the energy to do so.
Also this might be a user based show as well. Look for anything you want to
here in my collection and if i have it it will be played.
The links and info are below.
place: www.hkcradio.com
time: 9-11 pm EST, 6-8 pm PST
to leave a request go to http://www.marrie.org/search.php

Sarah Alawami
MSN: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1
Website;
www.marrie.org
To check out my podcast go to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled
For information on the list where you can discuss the podcast check out
http://tffp.marrie.org/mailman/listinfo/tffpdiscussionlist_tffp.marrie.org
I'm going crazy. Wanna come along ?