Re: Got what I needed!

  • From: "Easy J." <rios25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:51:44 -0700

To rip if you have the Winamp pro key is set up Winamp if you haven't upon
reinstalling, or installing for the first time! The short story is assuming
that it's installed and configured is do ault+l then make sure that you are
using a CD burner or DVDR RW and that should hopefully work! Then after the
ault pluss l select the DVD drive of the audio CD that you want to rip, tab to
the rip options button then hit the space bar. When a menu comes up either
select all of the CD, that is rip all tracts, then hit the return or enter key!
You are off to the races of ripping! If you need to reinstall then I'll have to
tell you in another email! If you want to email me privately my email is
rios25@xxxxxxxxxxx