ramsay oldies show

  • From: "chris ramsay" <cramsay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "goldengoldie" <goldengoldie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:19:45 -0400

join me tomorrow for the ramsay oldies show on bill sparks the legend from 8 to
10 a. m. eastern time. we'll have an assortment of your favorite songs from out
of the past and of course your requests.  in addition, we'll have a my three
songs contest where you can win two disks from the bill sparks radio store.  so
join me tomorrow at 8 til 10 am. that's 12 to 14 hours universal time for the
ramsay oldies show. simply go to www.billsparks.org, click on the link for
listen to the legend. then click on the link for the player of your choice,
winamp windows mediaplayer or real player.

see you there.

Chris Ramsay \