ramsay oldies show

  • From: "chris ramsay" <cramsay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jkemkmpaps@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:06:32 -0400

join me tomorrow from 10 A. M. til 12 Noon eastern time that's 14 to 16 hours
universal time for the last ramsay oldies show before we flip back to standard
time.  We'll finish off the last 20 songs in the all time top 300 and take a
look at some of the best and most intreaging songs of the year 1969.  so join
the fun as I fly solo tomorrow while the Recipe lady is with her family with
the Ramsay Oldies Show right here on acbradio interactive.
You can tune in the show by going to acbradio.org and look for the listen to
interactive link.
We'll see you there.

Chris Ramsay