Re: playing .wav files in Winamp 5.57

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 03:48:46 -0600

I have had problems with winamp playing very short *.wav files for some time, since way way back, so I don't know if there is a fix. You might try another output device, the waveoutput plug-in and see if that works for you, but it probably won't matter much.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

on Friday 2/12/2010 05:20 PM, Donald L. Roberts said:
On both of my systems, each of which is running XP home, Winamp 5.57 will not play certain .wav files. For example, it plays .wav files just fine which were created using Total Recorder; however, Winamp refuses to play .wav files created by GoldWave.

Is there a fix for this? Will a later version of Winamp solve this? Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Thanks.

Don Roberts