[no subject]

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 12:12:08 -0700

Feel free to forward this on to your friends and family.

Ok. I'm not going to say much on this show if anything at all. We will be
hearing from the Robert Shaw choir and orchestra as we do a tribute to those
who died on sept 11 2001. after that will be a randy Jackson song that made me
tear up. the listen links and info follow. I hope the links work. if not go to
the tbrn web site and  there should be a combo box indicating the stream.

date Monday sept 11
time: 9-11 pm eastern time
links:
tbrn regular server: http://tbrn.net:8000
tbrn icecast server:  http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn
tbrn dialup server: http://tbrn.dqinternet.net/ListenLO.m3u

I hope to see everybody there. if not there will be a link on the archives
page. Good luck. and piece.

SA