[no subject]

  • From: "richard claypool" <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:37:33 -0400

am testing my server   hi,

I'm testing my server on this laptop, plus, i'm in a good mood.

if anyone could lemme know if it's communicating with the outside world.

http://atomnos.servebeer.com:8000

I'm playing some rock, and top 40, and some eighties alt rock, will probally end the test with some chillout.

my msn is
bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx