[no subject]

  • From: Sarah alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sarah alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 01:08:02 -0700

Hello all. This week on TCJWB, we will try and feature all of Bach's mass in d
minor. This is a wonderful album by the American
Bach soloists from
www.magnitune.com.

Remember to get your requests in by the first week in may. I have some unique
ones already.
lol!
Ok. the info follows for listening. Remember for those who are new There is an
mp3 stream both broadband and dial up you can use
to listen. It is at the web page that will be sighted below.

place:
www.hkcradio.com
time: 9-11 pm EST, 6-8 pm PST
to leave a request go to
http://www.marrie.org/search.php

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami
Website:
www.marrie.org
To check out my podcast go to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled
For information on a list where you can discuss the podcast check out
http://tffp.marrie.org/mailman/listinfo/tffpdiscussionlist_tffp.marrie.org
There were computers in Biblical times: Eve had an Apple