Re: having trouble adding bookmarks

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:41:05 -0700

Nice pun! I'll forward that to him and hope he knows how to do this. Let's hope this solves the problem of him not beeing able to add bookmarks.

:> Well, it's clear Winamp's got you under its skin. But yes, you can
:> reselect classic skins.
:>
:> Bruce
:>
:> --
:> Bruce Toews
:> Skype ID: o.canada
:> E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: DogRiver@xxxxxxxx
:> LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com
:> Radio Show and Podcast: http://www.totw.net
:> Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):
:> http://www.ogts.net
:> Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com
:>
:> On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, Sarah wrote:
:>
:>> If he did select the modern skin then  can he select the basic skin
:>> some how via the skins dialogue? this is hwere I'm a bit dim on the
:>> skins thing.
:>>
:>> : Sounds like whatever screen reader your friend is using, it is
:>> : losing focus. Try to unload it, then reload it. Also make sure
:>> : that the clasic skin for Winamp is selected and not the modern
:>> : skin.
:>> :
:>> :