Re: having trouble adding bookmarks

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp for the blind discussion list <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 17:24:25 -0500 (CDT)

Do you have Winam set to minimize to the sys tray? I'm grasping at straws here, I know.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, Sarah wrote:

Hello. I was trying to help a friend add bookmarks and we tried the alt=i
keystroke but it sayd that the main window and the playlist editor needed to be
open. We hit incert+shift+w to see what windows were open and it said that no
windows were open.  We tried hitting alt+e for the playlist editor, nothing.
alt+w for the main window. nothing.. control=tab give us nothing as well.
What's up with his winsamp? I'm also sending him this message as well so if you
want to get hold of him you can do so at
stepheno7283@xxxxxxxxxxx
Take care all and I hope we can solve this perplexing problem. Thanks.

Sarah Alawami
MsN: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1
Website; www.marrie.org