Re: having trouble adding bookmarks

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:02:32 -0700

If he did select the modern skin then  can he select the basic skin some how
via the skins dialogue? this is hwere I'm a bit dim on the skins thing.

: Sounds like whatever screen reader your friend is using, it is losing
: focus. Try to unload it, then reload it. Also make sure that the
: clasic skin for Winamp is selected and not the modern skin.
:
: