This Week On The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TGV Announcement List" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "radio for life announcement list" <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 04:48:43 -1000

Hi,
I would like you to join me at 0 hours universal, that is 8 pm eastern on a
Friday for the Hawaiian connection show at http://theglobalvoice.info
This show features a variety of Hawaiian, I-Pop, and Reggae.
Along with the usual mix, we have 2 new songs from Common Kings, and an artist
called Tiki.
If you want to get a hold of me, you can email me at keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or tweet at the username keao45

I hope to see you soon, on the one and only global voice, and this show can
also be heard on radio for life.
Go to http://radioforlife.infoi