This Week On The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media Req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 07:14:48 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me Keao at 2300 hours Universal, that's 6 eastern, 3 pacific, for
the Hawaiian connection show!
In this weeks show, I'll be featuring a new cd from Anuhea called all for love.
I'll be playing some Hawaiian Christmas tunes scattered through out the show.
I'll be happy to interact with you during the live show!
On the one and only global voice!

If you want to listen, go to www.theglobalvoice.info and pick your player of
choice.
I hope to see you soon!