This Week On The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 04:06:21 -1000

Hello all,
I would like you to join me on a saturday morning at 0 hours UTC, that's
Tonight at 8 p.m eastern, 1 a.m in the UK for the Hawaiian connection show at
http://theglobalvoice.info
Tonight, I will be paying tribute to John Koko who is a fello base player to a
group from Makaha Son's.
He past away on Monday aftern at the age of 51.
We will also be featuring in this weeks taste test, a girl from the big island
named Kalisi, and her second single.
You can tune in to the show at http://theglobalvoice.info and choose your
player of choice.
I hope to see you then!