Re: Nothing in my title bar

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:40:59 -0600

Hi. If it says desktop, that's exactly where you are. You gotta trust what your screenreader tells ya.
Well, most of the time anyways. Chances are you aren't in any of the Winamp windows, especially if you press your title bar read key and it says desktop.

At 04:52 PM 3/2/2006, you wrote:

Hi all,
Well I remember I normally can press insert t to hear what number I'm currently playing.
What have I done wrong? Now it just says desktop. Grin

best regards
Brian