Re: Nothing in my title bar

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:00:48 -0600

I would uninstall Winamp, then reinstall it and run it and see if you still have the same problem. I have had times when Winamp does something strange then it'll fix itself when I reinstall it and manually put all of the plugins back in.

Duyahn

You can contact me in the following ways.

MSN: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: MKnightJones
Yahoo messenger: themusicman_2004