Re: Follow-up to Program error when playing .OGG streams with Winamp

  • From: Reg Webb <reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:50:19 +0000

Hi Ron

Foobar2000 has some relevance to Winamp, as it is developed by Peter
Polowski, who used to work for Nulsoft.  He developed a lot of the plug
ins we now use with Winamp.
The player's website  is at:
http://www.foobar2000.org/
OK, that's all I have to say about it on this list.

Reg

In message <00a501c4c053$09ec82d0$6401a8c0@chimp>, Ron Canazzi
<aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

--