Re: Follow-up to Program error when playing .OGG streams with Winamp

  • From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:54:09 -0500

Hi Reg. I thought I would add my two cents worth in here as well. If you can
find it, get the WMA pluggin from the version 2.51 of winamp. It allows any
of the pluggins to play a .wma file, where as the newere versions of winamp
will only allow  the WMA pluggin to play them, which is why everyone seems
to be having problems with it. Just an extra piece of information that might
be of help. I am not too sure if the pluggin is available on the lists web
page, but if not, I can pass it along to the web master, and get him to
place it up there. Take care!
Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx